Copper or Aluminum conductor is used in the transformer windings. Whether the conductive material is copper, or aluminum varies accordingly to the specifications of the respective country and customer requirements. Insulation materials are used with maximum quality and suitable thickness. Winding machines bobbin the material with the maximum efficiency. Timsan has targeted international standards in winding quality with its experience and modern machinery park.
The core that we call the heart of the transformers is made of silicon steel with atoms oriented. The process of assembling the core and the winding until the last moment of production is called assembly. Timsan works with a goldsmith meticulousness in transformer assembly and maintains the quality of the product in these most critical processes of production.
Timsan conducts all routine tests and some type tests in its ISO 17025 accredited laboratories. Transformers are tested at international test centers at regular intervals.
- Measurement of winding resistances.
- Measuring the turn ratio.
- Checking polarity or connection group.
- Measurement of short-circuit (UK) and load losses.
- Measurement of core losses and current.
- Inducted voltage test.
- Measuring the insulation resistances.
- Temperature rise for liquid-Immersed transformers.
- Determination of sound levels.
- Requirements and test concerning pressurized corrugated tanks.
- Insulating liquids-determination of breakdown voltage of power frequency.(9)
Timsan uses state of art furnaces and vacuum units to completely remove the moisture and air from the transformers. Transformers are brought to the test stage with filtered oil filling under vacuum.